Maryland's Largest Winery: Try Award-Winning Varieties
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Just an hour from Baltimore and D.C., Linganore spans over 75 acres of vines
- Tastings are held in a charming converted 19th-century dairy barn
- Try award-winners like the Double Gold medal-winning white Terrapin
- Founded in 1971, the family-owned vineyard uses German-Swiss and Italian winemaking techniques
NBC Washington says Linganore Winery is "more than just your typical vineyard." Save 40% on award-winning wines and a cheese plate for two.
Through March 31, 2017
- For $15 (reg. $25), get a signature wine tasting and cheese plate for two
- For $28 (reg. $50), enjoy a signature wine tasting and cheese plate for two, plus two glasses of wine (up to $7 each) and two keepsake stemmed glasses
- Four person options are also available: $29 (reg. $50) for wine tasting and cheese; $55 (reg. $100) for tasting, glasses of wine, cheese and keepsake glasses
- This deal is not available on: Feb. 10-14
THE FINE PRINT
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation between the hours of 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Limit two purchases per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Valid for two or four people, depending on voucher. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.