Brunch & Mimosas at One of DC's Top French Spots
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Le Chat Noir is one of Gayot's top 10 French restaurants in D.C.
- 10Best listed it as one of top 10 wine bars in D.C. and recommends the sweet crepes, which are on the brunch menu
- Travelzoo members praise the "scrumptious food and the fairly extensive menu"
- Earns a 4.5-star rating from more than 1,600 OpenTable users
- For $45, enjoy a three-course brunch for two
- Pick two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts
- Mix your own mimosas with a bottle of bubbly and a carafe of orange juice