Brunch & Mimosas at One of DC's Top French Spots
Le Chat Noir
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Le Chat Noir is one of Gayot's top 10 French restaurants in D.C.
- 10Best listed it as one of top 10 wine bars in D.C. and recommends the sweet crepes, which are on the brunch menu
- Travelzoo members praise the "scrumptious food and the fairly extensive menu"
- Earns a 4.5-star rating from more than 1,600 OpenTable users
Dine at one of the best bistros in Washington, D.C. (CBS Local) with this exclusive deal, and enjoy three courses of authentic French cuisine for brunch.
Through Jan. 28, 2018; Saturday-Sunday
- For $45, enjoy a three-course brunch for two
- Pick two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts
- Mix your own mimosas with a bottle of bubbly and a carafe of orange juice
Stacy Zarin Goldberg for Travelzoo
THE FINE PRINT
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Saturday-Sunday from 11:30 a.m.- 4 p.m. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.