Chef's Menu w/Cocktails at Michelin-Pick French Bistro
Le Chat Noir
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The Michelin Guide says it "the perfect French bistro"
- The Friendship Heights bistro was inspired by the original Le Chat Noir -- the first cabaret of Paris' Montmartre neighborhood in the late 1800s
- "I loved the whole experience -- nice setting, excellent wait staff, interesting food selection, exquisitely prepared" (Travelzoo member)
- Named one of D.C.'s best bistros by CBS and ranked on Gayot's Top 10 D.C. French restaurant's list
- Receives 4 stars from TripAdvisor and OpenTable users
Owners Sam and Marie Ziar have created a special menu for Travelzoo members: Sample French classics like escargot, Cornish hen and profiteroles.
May 2 - Aug. 31, 2017
- For $55, enjoy a three-course dinner for two from a special menu
- Each person gets an appetizer, entree and a Kir Royale cocktial, and the table shares a dessert trio
Stacy Zarin Goldberg for Travelzoo
THE FINE PRINT
Redeem starting May 2, 2017; valid during merchant's dinner hours, 5-11 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.