International Spy Museum Admission in DC
International Spy Museum
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Named one of the "Eight Must-See Washington, D.C. Museums" (US News & World Reports)
- It's the only public museum in the United States dedicated to espionage
- "Intelligently addresses" the "enduring allure" of spycraft (Washington Post)
- You can even visit on holidays like NYE and MLK Day.
The International Spy Museum features the largest collection of espionage artifacts ever placed on public display. Travelzoo members can act out their inner spies with this deal that saves over 35% on tickets.
Dec. 1, 2017 - March 18, 2018
- $14 for one adult general admission (reg. $21.95)
- Not available on: Dec. 26-30
Take a virtual tour of the museum.
THE FINE PRINT
Voucher can be redeemed Dec. 1, 2017 - March 18, 2018; valid during merchant's operating hours. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Must show valid ID matching name on Travelzoo voucher. Not valid Dec. 26-30, 2017. Valid for one adult (ages 12-64). Children ages 6 and under are free. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.