Learn to Taste Notes & Pair Wines at Foodie-U
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The Old Town Crier recommends the classes to "develop your palate, pair meals correctly" and learn "appropriate bottle aeration"
- Travelzoo members call it "informative," with a perfect approval rating
- The vineyard in Washington, Virginia, is a 90-minute drive from downtown D.C. and two hours from Richmond
- For $35, two can take any class at the Foodie-U Wine School (reg. $80)
- For $65, a group of four can go (reg. $160)
- Choose from eight different classes, including Wine Bootcamp, Cheeseology, and Around the World in 80 Minutes
- Check the online schedule for times and descriptions
THE FINE PRINT
A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for two or four people only. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to attend. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with any other offer. Must use in one visit.