Satisfy Parisian Cravings at H Street's Le Grenier
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- "Le Grenier is too cozy to leave" (Washington Post)
- Thrillist recommends making a stop when touring H Street cuisine
- Receives 4 stars or more from Yelp, TripAdvisor and OpenTable users
- Zagat gives it a 4.4 and says it's "delightful without being pretentious"
When hunger pangs demand French cuisine, the Washingtonian says Le Grenier "pulls off Julia Child classics -- coq au vin, blanquette de veau, onion soup -- with finesse."
May 2 - Aug. 31, 2017
- For $55, get dinner with cocktails for two (reg. $108):
- Two Kir Royale cocktails
- Two appetizers, like onion soup or escargots de Bourgogne
- Two entrees, like cassoulet toulousain or les moules
- One dessert trio -- an exclusive for Travelzoo members
For more French fare, Travelzoo members can save nearly 50% on weekend brunch.
Stacy Zarin Goldberg for Travelzoo
THE FINE PRINT
Redeem starting May 2, 2017; valid during merchant's dinner hours, 5-11 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.