Savor Wines & Discounts across VA Wine Country thru 2017
Virginia Wine Pass, LLC
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The Washingtonian recommends spending a Saturday around Charlottesville and visiting Horton and Keswick Vineyards
- Taste award-winning wines such as Bluestone Vineyard's 2015 Chardonnay
- Explore the state's expansive wine regions, with 24 different wine trails
Save more than 55% on a 2017 Virginia Wine Pass for two, valid at more than 100 wineries across the region.
Through Dec. 31, 2017
- For $29, receive a 2017 Virginia Wine Pass in the mail, good for two people (reg. $69)
- Wine pass perks include complimentary or discounted wine tastings, discounted wine purchases and free tours
- Benefits vary by winery and not all wineries offer complimentary tastings; check www.virginiawinepass.com for the latest offerings at each winery
THE FINE PRINT
Voucher can be redeemed immediately. Visit www.virginiawinepass.com/travelzooredemption to redeem; see voucher for additional details. Virginia Wine Pass cards are valid until Dec. 31, 2017. Some tasting rooms require reservations. Check individual winery websites for tasting room hours. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly at each winery. The offers and discounts included with the card are only those specifically outlined at http://www.virginiawinepass.com/whatyouget. Valid during each winery's operating hours. For any inquiries about the delivery of your card, please contact Virginia Wine Pass directly: http://www.virginiawinepass.com/contact. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Each card is valid for two people only and is nontransferable. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Valid ID required at each winery. Cannot combine with other offers.