Bobby Van's: 'Quintessential Steakhouse' Dinner for 50% Off
WHY WE LOVE IT
- 10Best raves about the mac and cheese with prosciutto and says it serves "some of the best steaks in the nation's capital"
- Wine list includes bottles recommended by the Washington Post
- Receives a 4.3 rating from Zagat
- OpenTable users give it 4.5 stars from more than 2,000 reviews
- For $40, get $80 to spend on the entire dinner menu for two
- Try dishes like the bone-in ribeye, sesame-crusted tuna and fried zucchini