Bobby Van's: 'Quintessential Steakhouse' Dinner for 50% Off
Bobby Van's Steakhouse
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- 10Best raves about the mac and cheese with prosciutto and says it serves "some of the best steaks in the nation's capital"
- Wine list includes bottles recommended by the Washington Post
- Receives a 4.3 rating from Zagat
- OpenTable users give it 4.5 stars from more than 2,000 reviews
Eater says Bobby Van's Steakhouse is a must-visit for D.C. meat lovers, and this deal makes steak and lobster a delicious weeknight dinner at half off.
Through Aug. 31, 2017
- For $40, get $80 to spend on the entire dinner menu for two
- Try dishes like the bone-in ribeye, sesame-crusted tuna and fried zucchini
Stacy Zarin Goldberg for Travelzoo
THE FINE PRINT
Valid only at Bobby Van’s Steakhouse at 809 15th St NW, Washington, D.C. 20005; only valid in the main dining room. Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's dinner hours, 5-10 p.m. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid at bar. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. No separate checks. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.