Summer Special: 3-Course Hot or Iced Afternoon Tea & Tour
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The manor was a favorite getaway of former Presidents Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson and Nixon
- Travelzoo members rave about the "beautiful home and a delicious tea" and rate it a perfect 100%
- Located in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley, 90 minutes from downtown D.C.
- Earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers
- For $39, get a three-course hot or iced tea service with a rotating menu plus a tour of the manor (reg. $60) for one:
- Savory course, such as Southern cucumber sandwiches with rosehip and cream Earl Grey tea
- Scone course, such as cheddar and bacon scone and seasonal sweet scone with papaya and strawberry green tea
- Sweets course, such as tiramisu bites, lime cookie and herbal ice cream with sunflower, honeybush and raspberry rooibos tea
- For $75, get this deal for two (reg. $120)
- For $145, get this deal for four (reg. $240)
- For $285, get this deal for eight (reg. $480)
- Note: Afternoon tea is available on select dates; check the website for exact times and availability. There is limited weekend availability in September.