Summer Special: 3-Course Hot or Iced Afternoon Tea & Tour
Historic Rosemont Manor
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The manor was a favorite getaway of former Presidents Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson and Nixon
- Travelzoo members rave about the "beautiful home and a delicious tea" and rate it a perfect 100%
- Located in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley, 90 minutes from downtown D.C.
- Earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers
A perfect summer afternoon includes an iced tea -- The Historic Rosemont Manor, which is one of NBC Washington's favorite tea rooms, is offering iced tea as part of afternoon tea this summer. Travelzoo members can save 35%.
Select dates through Sept. 30, 2017
- For $39, get a three-course hot or iced tea service with a rotating menu plus a tour of the manor (reg. $60) for one:
- Savory course, such as Southern cucumber sandwiches with rosehip and cream Earl Grey tea
- Scone course, such as cheddar and bacon scone and seasonal sweet scone with papaya and strawberry green tea
- Sweets course, such as tiramisu bites, lime cookie and herbal ice cream with sunflower, honeybush and raspberry rooibos tea
- For $75, get this deal for two (reg. $120)
- For $145, get this deal for four (reg. $240)
- For $285, get this deal for eight (reg. $480)
- Note: Afternoon tea is available on select dates; check the website for exact times and availability. There is limited weekend availability in September.
THE FINE PRINT
Redeem voucher starting immediately; valid on select days; check website for exact times, dates and availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher and preference of hot or iced tea and indoor or outdoor seating. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax and gratuity are not included. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one, two, four or eight diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with any other offer. Must use in one visit.