Traditional Turkish Dinner with Wine in Dupont Circle
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- One of Zagat's "9 D.C. Restaurants That Should Be Getting More Love"
- Ankara earns a 4-star rating from over 300 OpenTable users
- “Food was excellent. Great atmosphere and service!” (Travelzoo member)
Save up to 65% at Ankara, a family-run restaurant that "successfully highlights the traditions of Turkish cuisine and hospitality" (Zagat).
Through Feb. 28, 2018
- For $45, get dinner with wine for two (reg. up to $127):
- Two hot or cold meze (up to $9 each), like hummus or zucchini fritters
- Two entrees (up to $25 each); try the grilled lamb chops
- Two desserts (up to $10 each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $14 each) or a bottle of house-selected Turkish wine; choose red (Kavaklidere Yakut Okuzgozu) or white (Kavaklidere Cankaya)
- For $89, double the deal for a group of four (reg. up to $254)
Stacy Z Goldberg for Travelzoo
THE FINE PRINT
Voucher can be redeem immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners, depending on voucher. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.