Warm Up & Unwind at 'One-of-a-Kind Wellness Retreat'
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Options for every day of the week, redeemable through February 2018
- The spa is a "one-of-a-kind" (Baltimore Sun), "complete mind-body" (Washington Life) wellness retreat
- Pursuitist calls it a "sanctuary of skincare" and "urban oasis"
- Location on Lake Kittamaqundi "combines lakefront luxury with suburban convenience" (Capitol File)
- For $79, get one of the following treatments, Monday-Thursday:
- 60-minute custom massage with a custom essential oil tonic for one (reg. $130)
- 60-minute Restore Facial with an eye enhancement treatment for one (reg. $140)
- 75-minute Renew Mani/Pedi for one, plus a Toma Skin Therapies Restorative Hand and Foot Cream and mini Deborah Lippman nail polish to take home (reg. $140)
- For $89, upgrade to a weekend appointment, Friday-Sunday
- Add access to the Healing Environments -- including hot tubs, cold pools, relaxation pool and the crystal salt room -- for $25 paid on site