Today's Deal: Weekday Cherry Blossom Cruises & Summer DC Tours
Capitol River Cruises
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The National Park Service is predicting an early bloom and cruises start March 20
- Travelzoo members rave about the views of the blossoms and monuments from the water
- Make it work for your schedule -- tours depart hourly, starting at 11 a.m.; last cruise leaves at 7 p.m. through summer
The cherry blossoms are expected to bloom in mid-March this year. Travelzoo members get half off cruises for two during the week with this offer from Potomac River Cruises.
March 20 - Sept. 29, 2017; Monday-Friday
- For $8, enjoy a 45-minute weekday cruise for one (reg. $15)
- For $15, two can embark on the trip (reg. $30)
- Potomac River cruises are narrated and include facts about historic D.C.
THE FINE PRINT
Redeem starting March 20, 2017; valid Monday-Friday during merchant's operating hours. Not valid on weekends. Reservations not accepted; voucher is to be used as your ticket; subject to availability. Tours depart daily on the hour starting at 11 a.m. Call ahead for an updated schedule at 301-460-7447. Boarding time begins 15 minutes in advance of departure. Present voucher with valid ID upon arrival. Schedule subject to change due to weather or safety. Pre-arranged bus groups will be boarded with priority. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Valid for one or two people. Children under 3 are free of charge with paid adult. Alcohol is not permitted on the boat. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.