Zagat-Rated Tapas Dinner or Paella Class w/Dinner
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Zagat dubbed it one of the seven best Spanish restaurants in D.C.
- "The boldness and flavor of Old World Spain comes to life in this sleek, upscale eatery" (Thrillist)
- Travelzoo members love it -- 95% rating -- and cite the "fantastic, attentive service"
- Pealla cooking classes can be bought in one and two class bundles
- For $99 (reg. $160), enjoy dinner for two
- Choice of three tapas to share (up to $15 each), paella to share (up to $30 credit per person), one dessert to share (up to $10)
- Choice of pitcher of sangria to share (up to $45) or $45 credit towards a bottle of cava, red or white wine
- Paella Class w/Dinner:
- Classes feature a rotating menu of tapas and paella, and includes sangria to accompany dinner
- For $99 (reg. $180), one two-hour class
- For $195 (reg. $360), two two-hour classes, can be used by two people at once, or one person for two separate classes
- Five dates to pick from: Jan. 27, May 15, June 12, July 10 and Aug. 28
THE FINE PRINT
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only depending on voucher. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use dinner voucher in one visit.